Other languages: nl fr es ru pt pl it ro ar de Nederlands Français Español русский Português Polski Italiano Română العربية German
PRINCE2 is a project management methodology, applicable to all types of projects. PRINCE2 provides the steps you need to take in your project, and normal responsibilities of the team members. It’s customisable, so you can tailor and use for small and large projects.
Interested in learning more about PRINCE2? Check out this article: What is PRINCE2?
You can join this PRINCE2 Study Group to ask your questions about PRINCE2.
The following are the main building elements of PRINCE2:
- Core Principles
The following are the roles defined in PRINCE2:
- Project Board, a group of the following roles:
- Project Assurance, assures the interests of the primary stakeholders
- Change Authority, decides on some of the request for changes in behalf of the Project Board
- Project Manager, responsible for the day to day management of the project in behalf of the Project Board
- Project Support, helps the Project Manager in project management activities
- Team Manager, one or more people responsible for ensuring the quality and other variables of production in the teams
Finally, the “management products” (aka documents/artifacts) of PRINCE2 and their templates are available here: