PRINCE2 Foundation Exam Simulator - FREE - 840 Q&A
How this video will help you?
- Access to the #1 PRINCE2 Foundation exam simulator
- The focus of this exam simulator is on learning and exam preparation
- Correct percentage of questions for Principles, Themes, Processes and General
- Ability to review questions when complete and get good feedback for each question
- Almost an infinite number of questions and exams
- Best possible way to make sure you are prepared for the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam
About PRINCE2 Foundation Exam Simulator
This is a very large package of questions about PRINCE2, aligned with the PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
While this is not supposed to replace training (classroom course, elearning course, or self-study), we’ve added enough explanation to each question, so that you can learn and get prepared for the real exam.
- Number of questions: equal to 865
- Number of varieties: 419,461
- Number of exams: infinite
Number of varieties: On a difficult exam such as this, candidates take multiple sample exams to make sure they can pass the real exam. However, when there’s a limited number of questions in the bank, you soon remember the right answers without having to think. Therefore, you don’t have enough opportunity to learn and you won’t be able to trust your score in the simulated exam. This Exam Simulator solves this problem by providing you with many varieties of questions, in fact, hundreds of thousands of them.
Number of questions: The number of concepts covered in this package is usually covered with about 865 questions in a normal exam simulator that doesn’t provide varieties.
Buy PRINCE2 Foundation Exam =
You can purchase the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam from any Authorised Training Provider. Click here to find an AXELOS Training Partner
- eg: Here is the Foundation Exam from MPLAZA.pm
- Cost is approx. €275, £244, $315, AU$ 436
PRINCE2 Foundation Exam Format
- Multiple choice (choose from A, B, C, D)
- 60 multiple choice questions
- 55% passing score (33 correct answers out of 60)
- 60 minutes duration (see note below)
- Closed book (cannot use the PRINCE2 manual)
- No prerequisite
About the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam
This level aims to measure whether a candidate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2. To this end they need to show they understand the principles and terminology of the method, specifically, candidates must be able to:
Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven principles, the seven themes and the seven processes. State which management products are input to, and output from the seven processes. State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products. State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
- PRINCE2 Foundation online training course
- PRINCE2 Practitioner online training course
- PRINCE2 Agile online training course
Other PRINCE2 Links
- PRINCE2 Foundation Exam Simulator - FREE
- Email awareness courses (PRINCE2, PMP, Scrum, Agile)
- PRINCE2 online - Compare all PRINCE2 online Foundation courses
PeopleCert runs the PRINCE2 Foundation exam and PRINCE2 Practitioner exam for the accredited training organisations (ATO) and these can be provided in the classroom or online.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.’