Team Manager Role
The role of the Team Manager is optional and is usually used:
- If the project is quite large and there are many team members.
- If there is a need for specialized skills or knowledge of the products to be produced (e.g., to run a Java development team, research on a specific product, etc.).
- For geographic reasons, where some team members are situated at another site, so you work with a team manager at the remote sites.
- If you are using an external company and it is easier and more efficient to coordinate with a Team Manager rather than all the team members directly.
The Team Manager has the responsibility to produce the products that were assigned in Work Packages (a group of Product Descriptions, etc.) by the Project Manager, and to provide regular status reports to the Project Manager.
- PRINCE2 Foundation online training course
- PRINCE2 Practitioner online training course
- PRINCE2 Agile online training course
Other PRINCE2 Links
- PRINCE2 Foundation Exam Simulator - FREE
- Email awareness courses (PRINCE2, PMP, Scrum, Agile)
- PRINCE2 online - Compare all PRINCE2 online Foundation courses