The Senior Supplier
The Senior Supplier Role represents the interests of those designing, developing, facilitating and implementing the project’s products. They provide supplier resources to the project and ensure that the right people, tools, equipment and knowledge are in place, and that the products will meet the expected criteria, including quality criteria.
The Senior Suppler can come from the customer organization (e.g., Purchasing Manager) or they can come from a supplier. The Senior Supplier role can be one or more persons.
- PRINCE2 Foundation online training course
- PRINCE2 Practitioner online training course
- PRINCE2 Agile online training course
Other PRINCE2 Links
- PRINCE2 Foundation Exam Simulator
- Email awareness courses (PRINCE2, PMP, Scrum, Agile)
- PRINCE2 online - Compare all PRINCE2 online Foundation courses