Introduction to PRINCE2
The Free PRINCE2 Online Course will allow you to gain a general understanding of the PRINCE2 project management methodology in about one hour.
This Introductory PRINCE2 Online Course offers a high level introduction to the PRINCE2 and the Process Model, so you see how a project works and the relationship between the different processes the themes. You will also see when, where and by who the important project documents are created, the role of the Project Manager and the Executive which are the two main roles in a PRINCE2 project, how the Project Board control the project using stages, reports and tolerance, etc.
It is the best way to start the PRINCE2 studies as it offers a high amount of information in just 60 Minutes. Offering a high level introduction to the PRINCE2 Process Model, so you can see how a project starts and when the important documents are created.
The course contains:
- Over 13 Lessons with 60 minutes of content!
- Provides a basic understanding of PRINCE2
- Provides the basic PRINCE2 and project management terminology
- Online Assistance
- LinkedIn Badge and Certificate of Completion.
What are the requirements for taking this Course?
- The only requirement is the willingness to learn the PRINCE2 Methodology.