The Executive is appointed by Corporate or Programme Management. The Executive is responsible for the project and is supported by the Senior User and Senior Supplier Roles.
The Executive also gives a single point of accountability for the project. Usually the Executive will be responsible for designing and appointing the Project Management Team, including the rest of the Project Board and the Project Manager. The Executive is responsible for developing the Business Case at the start of the project and keeps asking “is the project still value for money?” during the project.
- PRINCE2 Foundation online training course
- PRINCE2 Practitioner online training course
- PRINCE2 Agile online training course
Other PRINCE2 Links
- PRINCE2 Foundation Exam Simulator
- Email awareness courses (PRINCE2, PMP, Scrum, Agile)
- PRINCE2 online - Compare all PRINCE2 online Foundation courses